13 octobre 2011

The rain (Day -2)

Yeah.. that's about the only highlight from yesterday. Rain and more rain. Oh, and a bit of of wind. Fortunately though, the predicted hurricane never really materialized, so the girls landed safely and on time. Everyone arrived last night with all the luggage. Well, OK; not everyone. Our therapist, Ben Trunzo will not get here until tomorrow. That took me a little by surprise. So all this also means that I have roommates now.

The other highlight from yesterday was trying to organize transportation for this afternoon's training. Kind of a project in itself. I guess we'll only know if I was successful at 12:30 this afternoon. The people from COPAG are extremely friendly but they seem to be lacking a bit in efficiency. But does that really surprise me ??? Good thing that the Canadian Olympic Committee personnel is extremely efficient. I guess everything evens out.

Kind of a big day today with the Preliminary inquiry this morning, an orientation session for the athletes, training this afternoon on the competition court, flag raising ceremony, outfitting for everyone at 8:30 tonight followed by the ever popular General technical meeting for Lupo and myself.

Hasta la vista..

JB

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire